rotarX Hybrid Slip Rings for the transmission of Power, Signals and Media
Compact Slip Rings for Gas / Liquid, and electrical Transmission.
- Number of Circuits: 2-96
- Current Rating: 2-10A each Circuit
- Voltage Rating: 220/440 VAC/DC
- Dielectric Strength: ≥500V @50Hz
- electrical Noise: max 10mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 MΩ @ 500 VDC
- Pneumatic/Liquid Transmissions: 1 – 16 Transmissions
- Rotating Speed: 0-300 rpm
- Contact Material: Precious Metal, Gold-Gold
- Cable Length: freely definable, Standard: 300mm (Rotor/Stator)
- Material Housing: Aluminium
- Protection Degree: IP51 (higher on request)
- Temperature Range: -30°C … +80°C
The hybrid slip rings contain 1 up to max. 16 media passages. Each slip ring can be equipped with M5, 1/8”, 1/4”, 3/8” or 1/2” connections. The housing is made of solid aluminium and offers maximum protection for electrical and media transmission components. For electrical transmission 6 up to 96 rings can be used for each slip ring.
For electrical transmission hybrid slip rings combine the best advanced fiber brush technology and precious metal or gold-to-gold multi-contacting, they offer low electrical noise for high data rate field bus transmission, low contact pressure for long lifetime and they are maintenance free.
We offer standardized & modularized design and fully customizable products according to the special requirements of customers in different applications.
If you have specific customized requirements, please feel free to consult us in order to create the most suitable recommendation for your specification.